1 kg Boneless Chicken
3 tbs Oil
2 stalks Lemongrass
2 clove Garlic
6 pcs Shallot
2 tbsp Turmeric Powder
1 tbsp Coriander Powder
1 tbsp Chilli Powder
½ tbsp Salt
2 tbsp Sugar
2 tbsp AJI-NO-MOTO®
1 tbsp AJI-SHIO® Flavoured Black Pepper
30 pcs Bamboo skewers (soaked)
1 pcs Cucumber
1 pcs Onion
1. Soak Bamboo Skewers in cold water.
2. Cut the chicken meat into small cubes.
3. In a food processor, add Lemongrass, Garlic, Shallot, Turmeric Powder, Coriander Powder, Chilli Powder, Salt, Sugar , Water, AJI-NO-MOTO®
AJI-SHIO® Flavoured Black Pepper & blend to a fine paste.
1. Combine Chicken with the paste.
2. Set aside to marinate for 6 hours in the fridge.
3. Add chicken meat onto the bamboo skewers.
4. Grill for 2-3 minutes on each side over a pan.
5. Baste and brush with some oil while grilling.
6. Serve hot with side of slice cucumber and onions.