1kg Chicken Breast
1 sp Yogurt
2 tbsp Vinegar
1 sachet Masako®
1 tsp Ginger Powder
1 tsp Coriander Powder
1.5 tsp Cinnamon Powder
1 tsp Paprika
1 tsp Cardamom Powder
1 tsp Black Pepper
1 tsp Salt
1 pc Orange
1 pc Lemon
10 cloves Garlic
1cup Corn Starch
2 cup Water
8 cloves Garlic
1 tsp Salt
1 tbsp Lemon salt
5 tbsp Corn oil
1. Roughly cut one Orange and one Lemon.
2. Add in Orange and Lemon slices, Garlic, Yogurt, Salt, Paprika, Ginger Powder, Cinnamon Powder, Cardamom Powder, Coriander Powder, Tomato Paste, Vinegar, Water and Masako® into food processor and blend to a fine puree.
3. Remove skin from chicken breast and slice to small pieces.
4. Add chicken to the marinade mixture and set aside for 1-3 hours.
5. In a large pan, add water and bring to a boil.
6. In separate bowl of water, gradually mix in Corn Starch and mix well.
7. Add in Corn Starch mixture to the pan and whisk till it reaches a thick consistency and set aside to cool down.
8. In a food processor, add Garlic, Lemon Salt, Salt, Corn Oil,, Corn Starch and blend to a thick consistency.
9. Gradually add in Corn Oil when blending.
10. In a pan, fry the chicken over medium heat until golden brown
11. Wrap Chicken, Lettuce, Pickles and Garlic Sauce with Arabic Bread.